Friday, October 5, 2012

Shout out to all the working Moms

Being a mom is a full time job.  I know, I am one.  And today I am emotionally and physically spent.  And that's with 2 of my kids being in school 6 and a half hours today.

I started thinking of all the Moms who work.  Part-time, full-time, at home, or commuting.  Here's my shout out to you.

YOU ARE THE BOMB!

You work hard at your job and give your best to your company.  You come home and work even harder and give your best to your family.

You're an essential part of the team at work.  They need you.  You are the glue that holds your family together.  They NEED you.

You are a cheerleader and encourager to your co-workers.  You are THE cheerleader and encourager for your family.

You're the manager, the accountant, the disciplinarian, the shoulder to cry on, the counselor, the chef, the housekeeper, the errand runner, and the list could go on.

I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you.  And I think you're pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment