Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today life is too big for me.  He is bigger.
"My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts"-Isaiah 45:12


Today the burden feels to heavy to carry.  His burden is light.
"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light"-Matthew 11:30


Today I don't know which way to go.  He does.
"He tends his flock like a shepherd.  He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young"-Isaiah 40:11


Today I want to be angry.  He says to slow down.
"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry"-James 1:19


Today I am discouraged.  He is with me and tells me to be strong.
"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go"-Joshua 1:9


Today I feel weak.  He makes me strong.
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us"-Romans 8:37

Today I don't feel like I can do it.  He says I can.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"-Philippians 4:13


Today I believe!!!
"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see"-Hebrews 11:1











No comments:

Post a Comment